Talksport

King Kenny was on this morning. Think he has definitely headed too many wet footballs
Was a real footballer, shame.

Fairly decent discussion so far on the 1600hrs show.I expected a Stones bashing but perspective and sense has been applied.

I agree about Shearer. A fantastic player. It was clear from his first game at Maine Road when (as a teenager for Southampton) he and Le Tissier ripped City apart. That said I honestly believe Haaland is a better player at 20 than Shearer was at the same age. We need to go all out for Haaland. He would be a bargain at £100m because of the player he will become.
I remember Shearers 1st game at Maine rd.18 y.o iirc and led the line like a seasoned veteran keeping everything simple, showng excellent close control ,worked the channels, and not slow to give physical knocks out as well as taking them without losing his cool.

In later years,Chris Sutton ,for Norwich City also played a tidy simple but similarly effective game,at centre forward at Maine rd .

Some journo on now claiming no one can emulate Liverpool's achievemente the past couple of years and their failure this year is understandable.

Fuck me...
And people fall for it all the time. How long before someone goes on air and says ‘Hitler and the Nazis got too much negative press’? Or ‘Peter Sutcliffe had some antI-social habits’?

These people are rubbing their hands together in feverish delight every time someone takes the bait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.