Talksport

i would have thought the most important thing in judging how good a striker is his goals per minute. Plus havent shearer and ruggie played a lot more than Sergio ?

But thats be honest our press/media wont give City players much praise and any that is given is thought gritted teeth
Pretty sure Aguero has the best minutes to goal ratio. He also didn't take all the penalties for us (like Shearer did throughout his career), Balotelli, Milner, Tevez, Kolorov, Yaya, Gundogan and Jesus taking pens also from memory

Had to laugh at the Dippers ringing up stating we are a small time club making statues of our players because we have no history , it was one after another at least half a dozen with the same shite. Taking the title from the one season wonders appears to have hurt them , if we are so inconsequential to the Dipshits why are they queuing up to inform us we are so irrelevant.
Taste those Candlelighting salty tears, thirty years they wait for a title and its the only year it cannot be celebrated , poetic justice.

Had to laugh at the Dippers ringing up stating we are a small time club making statues of our players because we have no history , it was one after another at least half a dozen with the same shite. Taking the title from the one season wonders appears to have hurt them , if we are so inconsequential to the Dipshits why are they queuing up to inform us we are so irrelevant.
Taste those Candlelighting salty tears, thirty years they wait for a title and its the only year it cannot be celebrated , poetic justice.
I always think of that song we sing to spurs, "Have you ever seen Spurs win the league, have you fuck".

There must be something similar that could be sung to our dip friends about never actually seeing the team with the trophy. Surely someone is creative?

Andros Townsend just named his:

Henry, Rooney, Aguero, Shearer, Van Nistelrooy

A brilliant striker,had the lot.

I see shades of him in young Delap.
I agree about Shearer. A fantastic player. It was clear from his first game at Maine Road when (as a teenager for Southampton) he and Le Tissier ripped City apart. That said I honestly believe Haaland is a better player at 20 than Shearer was at the same age. We need to go all out for Haaland. He would be a bargain at £100m because of the player he will become.

If Sergio played as many games as Rooney he would scored at least 125 more goals than him for me the top 3 are

Henry
Sergio
Shearer

A brilliant striker,had the lot.

I see shades of him in young Delap.
He was a bully who always got what he wanted. Look at the way he threatened the national squad if he was banned for assaulting Lennon.

Another players who's actions on the pitch are being buried by PR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.