Talksport

Dipped my ear in this morning. Classic Talkshite. Dipper fan nearly in tears because Henry didn’t apologise to the families of the 96. John Barnes spoke some sense then went off on some political tangent. Usual suspects(not City) getting credit for toppling the ESL house of cards.

Dipped my ear in this morning. Classic Talkshite. Dipper fan nearly in tears because Henry didn’t apologise to the families of the 96. John Barnes spoke some sense then went off on some political tangent. Usual suspects(not City) getting credit for toppling the ESL house of cards.
We won't.

The narrative will be his Liverpool saved football...

Jorden & White having a go at Trevor Sinclair about City joining the ESL,coonts both of them don't know why I listen.
I simply cannot listen to White - his smugness and arrogance have me changing channels every time.

Also heard that daft scouser , he was nearly crying the soft shite , why do the Dippers aways bring up the 96 when something goes tits-up for their club , Bradford , Rangers and other clubs have had tragedies but they dont shoe horn it into every conversation . Dippers wallowing in their own self pity for decades and loving it.

Also heard that daft scouser , he was nearly crying the soft shite , why do the Dippers aways bring up the 96 when something goes tits-up for their club , Bradford , Rangers and other clubs have had tragedies but they dont shoe horn it into every conversation . Dippers wallowing in their own self pity for decades and loving it.
Surprised we didn’t get the “they sacrificed their lives for nothing” along with that wanker wanting to remove his grandads effigy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.