Talksport

Danny Murphy is trying to sell Harry Kane this morning to us or the scum. I wonder if he works with the same agent?

He really does spoil a lot of his interviews and podcasts with a weird opinion about City in most now.

He does.

No one can question Cheeseman's love for City, or his long history of supporting the club, but once he started commenting on City he moved from being a fan to observing the fans and increasingly his observations are out of whack.

Football fans are a diverse bunch, there's no official fan line, they don't speak as one. Getting fans to do stuff en masse is like herding cats, that's why this ESL screaming and shouting is so rare. But once the noise abates, talking heads fill the void with their own take, and on this, as on so many other City matters, Cheeseman's take is increasingly his own and his alone.

Last edited:
Ah....flick on talksport for first time in a while...

(Along the lines of)...."have city let Paris off the hook, should Jeeeesus Shhhterling or Gwerro come on to make it 3"

Neil Custis putting Brazil right, Neil Custis!

I don't bother with talkshite but thought I'd tune in today.

Amongst the adverts, the ronseal man was giving us praise for our performance last night.

But, he still couldn't resist playing City bingo: Frankenstein club, crooked owners, PetroCup, embarrassing riches and so on and so on.......

The first caller waiting was...................

A Rag!

Back to 6 music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.