Talksport

Xhavenjoe

Just nipped out in the car...... Darren Bent's Bootroom show is on....
"and tonight we are asking is Saka world class?"
Closed the app and put Morrissey on Spotify instead....
I'm surprised that you haven't got Morrissey accompanying you in the passenger seat at this stage.
Would save you time rumbling through your CD and Spotify collection and means you could go hands free too.

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
I'm pretty certain that Jack diving was mentioned on this forum more than a few times last season.

I hate players diving but we used to have a centre forward called Dave Bamber and the cries of "timber" used to go up as he crossed the half-way line. Funnily enough, my dislike of diving was suspended when it was in our favour.
It might have been suggested that Grealish was a diver on Bluemoon, but I don’t ever remember hearing it in the football media in previous seasons.

I fucking hate diving, and I have booed City players at Etihad for doing it, most notably Yaya.

chaddblue

Turned on

Within seconds its obvious they're still talking about Ronaldo

5 seconds later, thick as pig shit Jamie O'Hara (Spurs fan) says he actually wants man united to win the league for nostalgia

Turns off

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.