Talksport

Agree with that but if they go down will really knock back the plans.... sure they can bounce back the following season but will have to buy half a team to get back up and then replace them the following season if back in the PL - assuming they can shift those players on!
I think they will get Brendan Rogers and do enough to stay up. They are serious players. Five years to win a trophy, perhaps less.

Be interesting to see what, if anything, the PL and it's red top advisors do to halt any progression. With the Europa Trophy teams finishing as low as eight can qualify thereby coming Under EUFA FFP rules Hopefully, but by no means certain, both the PL and EUFA will take the opportunity to break the shackles placed on them by the cartel clubs. One can only hope it's a chance they may well not get again.

If you think about it, City had to buy 2 teams before winning the title from when being bought.
There's the signings of Robinho, Bellamy, Wayne Bridges, Given, and a few others I can't recall who were not around / anywhere near the 1st team when we won the title in 2012.
Problem Newcastle have is they have a shit team and manager and can't do anything until January by which time being in the bottom 3 is a very good possibility...... so if you are a top player and they want to go after you in January are you going to sign for a club that quite possibly could go down?
Would Haaland leave BD and Champs League football to join a relegation battle? Or Harry Kane?
Or even a decent manager if they do sack Bruce? I bet even Big Sam would turn it down lol

newcastle could be a danger club in 5 years to city and even take players off us
but the trouble i see is their fans are so demanding and it will triple from now on

newcastle could be a danger club in 5 years to city and even take players off us
but the trouble i see is their fans are so demanding and it will triple from now on
No no they just want to compete
Yeah right wait till the "you should be winning everything with that amount of money invested" then it gets personal

No no they just want to compete
Yeah right wait till the "you should be winning everything with that amount of money invested" then it gets personal

they already think they are a top 6 club before the take over ? now they will demand it
i can bet they even think top 4 club from next season. they are a bunch of loons
Auf Wiedersehen pet Oz Osborne will be downing tools and coming home again

If you think about it, City had to buy 2 teams before winning the title from when being bought.
There's the signings of Robinho, Bellamy, Wayne Bridges, Given, and a few others I can't recall who were not around / anywhere near the 1st team when we won the title in 2012.
Problem Newcastle have is they have a shit team and manager and can't do anything until January by which time being in the bottom 3 is a very good possibility...... so if you are a top player and they want to go after you in January are you going to sign for a club that quite possibly could go down?
Would Haaland leave BD and Champs League football to join a relegation battle? Or Harry Kane?
Or even a decent manager if they do sack Bruce? I bet even Big Sam would turn it down lol
Probably.

He's already had a go at Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.