Talksport

Has Rashfords PR management got shares in talksport!? He was good score a good goal but apart from doing his job doing a bit of running his control of the football was still average at best! They talking about England recalls for home and Sancho

Has Rashfords PR management got shares in talksport!? He was good score a good goal but apart from doing his job doing a bit of running his control of the football was still average at best! They talking about England recalls for home and Sancho
All the media seem to do is look at a snapshot of form and then extrapolate that to decide how the season will pan out.
"Leeds are fourth, they must be odds on for Champion's League football"
"West Ham are bottom in August, therefore they will be relegated"

idiots, fucking idiots.

I'm amazed at how short sited pundits are on Talkshite. I get that they are content hungry so needs to be topical to fill up minutes during the show. All this week ots been "Arsenal are smashing it" ( after an easy start), "United in turmoil but now are smashing it and look a different side". "West Ham looking like they will go down."

This season is going to be bizarre and expect some surprises with the WC break during winter.

I also hate Dean Saunders, biggest bullshitter in football.

I'm amazed at how short sited pundits are on Talkshite. I get that they are content hungry so needs to be topical to fill up minutes during the show. All this week ots been "Arsenal are smashing it" ( after an easy start), "United in turmoil but now are smashing it and look a different side". "West Ham looking like they will go down."

This season is going to be bizarre and expect some surprises with the WC break during winter.

Is Dean a bullshitter ?

Or does he exist in a parallel universe.

Drink driver who managed to regain his job at the retirement home of drink drivers. Google the video of Alan Brazil begging in a police station.

Saunders isn't dealing with a full deck.I suspect alcohol has much to do with that.

Drink driver who managed to regain his job at the retirement home of drink drivers. Google the video of Alan Brazil begging in a police station.

Just had a look now and he is pissed as a fart. No breath test needed, you can tell theyre over by the fact they keep talking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.