Talksport

Hahaha I don’t like him but Simon Jordan has hit the nail on the head again this morning regarding the rags,they are like that Monty python sketch about the dead parrot,and then you have people like Gary Neville running about spouting Trotskyite nonsense,you can’t keep blaming the owners it’s down to those on the pitch as well they had over £400mill worth of players playing on Saturday..
I wish to register a complaint!

He’s been deplorable about us, bitter and spiteful. When he joined up with the the other Uber **** Jordan to tag team the club that was pretty much when I stopped listening, pity he had to go down that path as he was a good listen.

He just said you are going to see one of the greatest sides ( us ) this season .

And just now Jordan going on about clubs spending and wealthy owners,and this clueless comment about City,“as soon as the owner goes they‘ll go bust”..shame he wouldn’t let Trevor Sinclair get a word in shouting him down …

And just now Jordan going on about clubs spending and wealthy owners,and this clueless comment about City,“as soon as the owner goes they‘ll go bust”..shame he wouldn’t let Trevor Sinclair get a word in shouting him down …
Just heard that. No money put in for many years. City should pick him up on that.

Hahaha I don’t like him but Simon Jordan has hit the nail on the head again this morning regarding the rags,they are like that Monty python sketch about the dead parrot,and then you have people like Gary Neville running about spouting Trotskyite nonsense,you can’t keep blaming the owners it’s down to those on the pitch as well they had over £400mill worth of players playing on Saturday..

....players who COST 400 million is more accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.