Talksport

I’ve still not heard one Dipper ever admitting to attending Hillsborough without a ticket, it’s what they did and still do.

Tickets for that end were £6 ( that’s about £17 in todays money ) and were on open sale right up until close to the day of the game to anybody who wanted one.

Whatever you think of Liverpool fans it would make no sense for football fans in any significant numbers to risk missing an FA Cup semi final they were going to the trouble of travelling to, in the hope of saving a few quid.

Tickets for that end were £6 ( that’s about £17 in todays money ) and were on open sale right up until close to the day of the game to anybody who wanted one.

Whatever you think of Liverpool fans it would make no sense for football fans in any significant numbers to risk missing an FA Cup semi final they were going to the trouble of travelling to, in the hope of saving a few quid.
Another story that should have started with:

“Once upon a time”, you really don’t believe that do you?

Another story that should have started with:

“Once upon a time”, you really don’t believe that do you?

I don’t believe tickets were £6 or that I can’t envisage any group of fans not bothering buying one in significant numbers? Or both?

Sam Ellard is one irritating pr*ck.

Proper try hard with the ex pros as well.

Not heard this before.From when Rodgers was there and they'd got dicked at Stoke 5-1
I think it was Stevie Laa's last game

Another local london accent :-)

I didn't listen to it all, I cannot stomach that uber çunt Collymore. But if that call is genuine and not someone on a very good wind up then I'm just lost for words.
A grown man sobbing like a petulant child, and it's being broadcast live across the airwaves. Having a meltdown of such emotional intensity that simple sentences are beginning to sound like the gibbering inanities of a severely medicated inmate at Broadmoor.

Millions will have heard that clip, millions more will hear it in the future - and that silly fucker's friends and family will all hear it, too. A real WTF! moment for his inner circle to cherish for the rest of their days.

Unbelievable, Jeff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.