Talksport

So the two cheeks of the same arse haven’t had to buy success?

He’s obviously never heard of Littlewoods, though the club was still owned by the Moores family, when he started following them.

Another deluded fuckwit!
Difficult to keep up with the goings on back in the day hundreds of miles away and with numerous other football clubs inbetween he could have chosen.

Just doing the school run and could swear i just heard Tim Sherwood name Cristian Erikson in his PL team of the season so far. Didn't catch the rest of it, but really where do they get these whoppers from.

Just doing the school run and could swear i just heard Tim Sherwood name Cristian Erikson in his PL team of the season so far. Didn't catch the rest of it, but really where do they get these whoppers from.
It’s his mate , he gets in because “ he’s a smashing lad "

I read on Twitter that he also had DeBruyne and Haaland in there. Bit bizarre. DeBruyne was average at best and by his high standards was a mile off. Not seen any replays but I’m struggling to remember Haaland contributing anything other than falling over on a regular basis.

I read on Twitter that he also had DeBruyne and Haaland in there. Bit bizarre. DeBruyne was average at best and by his high standards was a mile off. Not seen any replays but I’m struggling to remember Haaland contributing anything other than falling over on a regular basis.
It’s team of the season so far not based on Saturday’s match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.