Talksport

How does Leanne Sanderson keep getting these gigs? she’s terrible!
She’s deffo got United wallpaper and duvet set. Listening to her yesterday was actually ear cringing. And the contrast on my tele was off the scale with them Ken Dodds! Kin ell. As cockney rag as it gets and absolutely full of shit.

Are you saying a black presenter has to be “above others” to legitimately get work?

According to the vast majority on here, virtually all football pundits are fucking hopeless.

What boxes have a shit, white, pundit ticked to get work?

Nice dodge of the question while steering it solely into a racial issue.

I imagine you are very lop sided.....

What makes her less fucking hopeless then?

My point isn’t particularly about this woman. I think I’ve only actually seen her once on TV.

But in my short time on this forum, I’m pretty sure that every single black pundit, male or female, have been accused of only getting work due to positive discrimination. If there were dozens of top class white pundits struggling to get work, there may be something in it.

But the rules amongst a lot of people for 99% of pundits, according to many on here, seem to be:

Shit white pundit: No idea how they get work.

Shit black pundit: Get work only because they’re black.

Shit black female pundit: World has come to an end.

My point isn’t particularly about this woman. I think I’ve only actually seen her once on TV.

But in my short time on this forum, I’m pretty sure that every single black pundit, male or female, have been accused of only getting work due to positive discrimination. If there were dozens of top class white pundits struggling to get work, there may be something in it.

But the rules amongst a lot of people for 99% of pundits, according to many on here, seem to be:

Shit white pundit: No idea how they get work.

Shit black pundit: Get work only because they’re black.

Shit black female pundit: World has come to an end.
Do you think there ever have been appointments made on inclusion and diversity grounds?

Do you think there ever have been appointments made on inclusion and diversity grounds?

Possibly. I wouldn’t know. It’s not like there’s a desperate shortage of recently retired black footballers to choose from though. It’s not like many of them are going into coaching/ management, for whatever reason.

Are you saying a black presenter has to be “above others” to legitimately get work?

According to the vast majority on here, virtually all football pundits are fucking hopeless.

What boxes have a shit, white, pundit ticked to get work?
Equality and diversity is complex and difficult to implement . Karen Carney is a shite pundit Nedum is excellent in my view. I find it difficult to understand those that make decisions don't reach the same conclusions. Perhaps I am deluded. Which of the 2 get more better/higher profile work?

Collymore brought back into the fold
eye-roll-rolling-eyes.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.