Talksport

Oh yes. The great British Music Hall tradition. Two men with incredibly unconvincing cockney accents going "what's up with you then?" "What's up with me then?" "Yeah, what's up with you then?" "I'll tell you what's up with me. I'm right browned off." "Right browned off?" "Yeah, right browned o..."

GET ON WITH IT!
Where’s me washboard!

that jordan interview with hearn was pathetic jordan trying to sell himself as tough question man.talksport going on about it for days as if it was some great intellectual debate
Talksport say they have 'industrial strength opinion', whatever that is.

that jordan interview with hearn was pathetic jordan trying to sell himself as tough question man.talksport going on about it for days as if it was some great intellectual debate
It sounded a bit homoerotic to me.

Billed as a 'clash if the titans' they spent most of it giving each other foreplay.

St Max of Rushden tried to cover up the fact he was complicit in perving on 17 year old girls. Conveniently tries to brush over and suggests if he was stronger willed, he would have done something about it. You didn't though Max, did you? So it's a futile point to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.