Talksport

We listened to the Sports Bar on the way home from the game on Tuesday.

At one stage, some rag phoned in, and during the conversation the presenter, whose name I don’t know, asked him if he’d take City winning the treble, if it meant the rags would be guaranteed a top four finish.

The rag replied, "Yes".

At one stage, some rag phoned in, and during the conversation the presenter, whose name I don’t know, asked him if he’d take City winning the treble, if it meant the rags would be guaranteed a top four finish.

The rag replied, "Yes".
They are usually as thick as whale spunk

The rag replied, "Yes".
FEE7A170-C344-4E39-AB64-5B41F14C3A21.jpeg

The rag replied, "Yes".
Heard that wasn’t he Welsh? Cundy abused him for it.

The rag replied, "Yes".
Oh how times have changed.

Listened the plastic Forest/Rag on the way home from the match by chance last night.

Not one mention of City.

Just shit stirring with Spurs and Everton fans after yesterdays results for both their teams.

He fits in perfectly at Talk Shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.