Talksport

There was nothing wrong with Pearce in that clip. His immediate reaction was unusual to be fair but that's fine. He did his bit for us when he had his opportunity. Once he did his best back them that's all you can ask. I liked him then and I like him now. Great guy from what I can tell.

There was nothing wrong with Pearce in that clip. His immediate reaction was unusual to be fair but that's fine. He did his bit for us when he had his opportunity. Once he did his best back them that's all you can ask. I liked him then and I like him now. Great guy from what I can tell.
He's been bitter ever since being sacked.
When Sven was appointed and spent money, Pearce moaned like fuck saying he felt like he was only a caretaker manager.

Maybe don't spunk £6m on Giorgios Samaras then, when we were basically potless.

And definitely never say when interviewed after a derby, when asked the question 'why didn't you attack more to try and get something out of the have, it was only 1-0?', "if we had attacked more we would have probably ended up losing 2 or 3-0"

When Sven was appointed and spent money, Pearce moaned like fuck saying he felt like he was only a caretaker manager.

And definitely never say when interviewed after a derby, when asked the question 'why didn't you attack more to try and get something out of the have, it was only 1-0?', "if we had attacked more we would have probably ended up losing 2 or 3-0"
As far as I'm concerned he did grand for what he had at his disposal and him being pissed off seems like a natural reaction. Sorry but I just can't see the bad in the guy.

And definitely never say when interviewed after a derby, when asked the question 'why didn't you attack more to try and get something out of the have, it was only 1-0?', "if we had attacked more we would have probably ended up losing 2 or 3-0.
What annoyed me most about Pearce's treatment of Samaras was, having put all his eggs in that particular basket, he then played the lad on the fucking wing.

he had to get david james in team some how
I don’t have a problem with that particular tactic, as it worked, as far as I am concerned.

We won a penalty, which would have given us the result we needed, and, but for Blobby Fowlup's terrible miss, we’d have qualified for Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.