Talksport

Do you remember how desperate we were for any bit of positivity back then. Even a toy was a highlight in the season. Still...I don't blame Pearce for not being able to pull off a miracle. Same as the rest of our managers. (The only 2 that really bugged me were Frank Clark and Mark Hughes).
What was the miracle, scoring at home after new years day?

Do you remember how desperate we were for any bit of positivity back then. Even a toy was a highlight in the season. Still...I don't blame Pearce for not being able to pull off a miracle. Same as the rest of our managers. (The only 2 that really bugged me were Frank Clark and Mark Hughes).

Mate, never mind the ‘pulling off a miracle’, he couldn’t deliver the MINIMUM …. we’ve had some managers that were out of their depth, and he is certainly part of that group.

What annoyed me most about Pearce's treatment of Samaras was, having put all his eggs in that particular basket, he then played the lad on the fucking wing.
And if I remember correctly he scored at City playing centrally and in the next game, Everton away, he was out on the left! Well done for knocking confidence and losing any momentum !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.