Talksport

But did he know/scout them etc?

I remember when Robinho was being done and he had no idea when sky interviewed him playing golf.

Now that may have been an isolated special case but,I only remember him going on & on about fucking RSC.
You can’t have it both ways.

If you blame him for signing Jo, RSC, and other poor players, you can’t say it was someone else, who signed two, who turned out to be diamonds.

He was either responsible for all of the player acquisitions or none of them.

If you blame him for signing Jo, RSC, and other poor players, you can’t say it was someone else, who signed two, who turned out to be diamonds.

Not necessarily you & I have no idea who pulled in diamonds or rust.

Oh when de Jong,
Oh when de Jong,
Oh when de Jong goes sliding in...

Eni Aluko today on Talksport.....

City aren't in for Rice, Arteta has rang Pep and asked him to put a bid in so it pushes the Arsenal owners to get the deal done.

She actually said that on air.... how does she get paid to have an opinion when she is spouting utter bollocks like that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.