Talksport

I don't mind [Simon Jordan].
Sometimes.

A good mate of mine last night sent me a clip of Jordan interviewing Matt Le Tissier and suggested that, though SJ is rather full of himself, it would be good listening. Said mate seemed rather taken aback to be, as a result, on the receiving end of a foul-mouthed tirade outlining what a **** Jordan is.

First of all, he's a venal liar who regularly spouts untruths about the club I love, in particular the case before the CAS and the Premier League charges against us, to the immense detriment of MCFC. Second, he's marketed by his employer as an expert on football finance yet led Crystal Palace into insolvency. Third, he's claimed by some to be a pundit of intellectual heft but often struggles to put a coherent argument together and frequently misuses the long words he tries to deploy - as I've said before, I regard him as being a thick person's idea of what a clever person sounds like.

It's not for me to tell other people what to listen to, but I find him unlistenable, as I find most of the output of his execrable employer. I utterly despise him and talkSPORT as a whole. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Again.

What did he say about her?
Sawyer invited Aluko onto todays how as she was upset that the poor dear had got loads of stick over the last two days after she said previously on the Breakfast show that Pep and Arteta had in her opinion colluded so that City had bid for Rice when City had zero interest in actually buying him.

She ended up digging herself a deeper hole, but Jordan whilst doubting this happened, was quite gentle with her. I could not help think that had those idiotic comments come from a white male then Jordan would have ripped them apart with much mirth.

fkn Jordan is such fkn grade-A cock - tries to bamboozle the hard of thinking and the **** can't even speak his native tongue - forever making up words to sound clever. As many have said on here - needs someone, such as Khaldoon, to take him on. He appears smart to some because his foil, that cocksucker Jim Shite, and the general public are no match for him... which is a sad indictment.

fkn Jordan is such fkn grade-A cock - tries to bamboozle the hard of thinking and the **** can't even speak his native tongue - forever making up words to sound clever. As many have said on here - needs someone, such as Khaldoon, to take him on. He appears smart to some because his foil, that cocksucker Jim Shite, and the general public are no match for him... which is a sad indictment.
It would never happen but it would be funny just to see the bewilderment on Khaldoon's face at Jordan using his fancy vocabulary out of context and the constant repeating of the phrase "dollars for donuts."

A good mate of mine last night sent me a clip of Jordan interviewing Matt Le Tissier and suggested that, though SJ is rather full of himself, it would be good listening. Said mate seemed rather taken aback to be, as a result, on the receiving end of a foul-mouthed tirade outlining what a **** Jordan is.

First of all, he's a venal liar who regularly spouts untruths about the club I love, in particular the case before the CAS and the Premier League charges against us, to the immense detriment of MCFC. Second, he's marketed by his employer as an expert on football finance yet led Crystal Palace into insolvency. Third, he's claimed by some to be a pundit of intellectual heft but often struggles to put a coherent argument together and frequently misuses the long words he tries to deploy - as I've said before, I regard him as being a thick person's idea of what a clever person sounds like.

It's not for me to tell other people what to listen to, but I find him unlistenable, as I find most of the output of his execrable employer. I utterly despise him and talkSPORT as a whole. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Again.
Yes but apart from that he’s alright ; )

It would never happen but it would be funny just to see the bewilderment on Khaldoon's face at Jordan using his fancy vocabulary out of context and the constant repeating of the phrase "dollars for donuts."
wonder if he could challenge his 'effectivity'!

Yes but apart from that he’s alright ; )

Third, he's claimed by some to be a pundit of intellectual heft but often struggles to put a coherent argument together and frequently misuses the long words he tries to deploy - as I've said before, I regard him as being a thick person's idea of what a clever person sounds like.

THIS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.