Talksport

Theres a Scottish rag who's been presenting the 5am slot this week.

The bitterness from her is on another level. This morning whe was defending Aluko against us.

6f34265da0906d24659d0d73ee72af8b.jpg

If anybody really needed evidence that the British sports media has reached rock bottom, but is continuing to dig feverishly towards the inner core, then this lady and her skewed, bizarre ramblings are surely the overwhelming proof of it.
She is in the privileged position of airing her views to a potential audience of millions: Talksport gave her the platform to explain her ill-founded comments, but all she's done is effectively confess to fraud and insult the intelligence of football fans everywhere by making assumptions that have no credible substance.

Ladies and gentlemen, the asylum has truly been taken over.

Simon Jordan just ripped Eni Akulo
I actually think Aluko was correct in her theory. Looking at the new articles, it does seem we weren't interested in Rice, and only played Arsenal like a fiddle to increase the price.

We have to sell in that area before we can buy, so there was never any intent to buy Rice by the looks of it.

I think that if City did or did not play arsenal isnt the point and City would never say they did. This to me is beside the point.

The main point for me is she has admitted doing this herself. Getting another club to bid to force her employer to pay more. As her ex employer I would be looking into taking action against her.
Possibly falsely increasing the transfer market.

The accusations are just that accusations, she went further and admitted doing it.

I actually think Aluko was correct in her theory. Looking at the new articles, it does seem we weren't interested in Rice, and only played Arsenal like a fiddle to increase the price.

We have to sell in that area before we can buy, so there was never any intent to buy Rice by the looks of it.
Her whole point isnt we played Arsenal though, its that Pep colluded with Arteta to help them. She's basically saying Arteta tricked his owners into paying 15 million extra for a player and Pep went along with this (and the club as a whole) in order for Arteta to get his man.

So what if West Ham excepted our bid of 90m paid in 2 years? You think we would of pulled out then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.