Talksport

Matterface on with Martin O’Neil and Murphy got round to talking about pep and how he talks to players at FT after the grealish talk on Sunday.Martin says I’m not going to criticise the best manager,i’d have done it in the changing room but I don’t have a problem with it.they then mentioned the Keane calling Haaland a league 2 player..Martin calling it rubbish although he hadn’t seen keane’s comments but said” Haaland is the best striker in the world and he’s sick to death of pundits and media using the rubbish of he only had 5 touches but only scored 4 goals”..

Last edited:
Owner of Peterborough on with Jim white waxing lyrical about City and dealing with them compared with other premier league clubs when looking players on loan..says other clubs first thing is money money money where as City are the complete opposite saying they are only interested in trying to help other clubs in lower leagues.( oh and he’s a huge Liverpool fan )..

Owner of Peterborough on with Jim white waxing lyrical about City and dealing with them compared with other premier league clubs when looking players on loan..says other clubs first thing is money money money where as City are the complete opposite saying they are only interested in trying to help other clubs in lower leagues.( oh and he’s a huge Liverpool fan )..
He'll not be invited on again.

Hmmm just listening a bit more white mentioning that Jordan is very good friends with levy,the Peterborough owner says he had run ins with him let’s say we aren’t friends or words to that effect,very interesting especially jordan being a friend of levy and his constant calling out of City on talksport ..

Hmmm just listening a bit more white mentioning that Jordan is very good friends with levy,the Peterborough owner says he had run ins with him let’s say we aren’t friends or words to that effect,very interesting especially jordan being a friend of levy and his constant calling out of City on talksport ..
Jordan’s contacts include Levy and Rick Parry which says everything about the way he portrays City in public.

Can the station please employ presenters who can speak proper......

Darren Bent....
Jude Bellinum
Briminum City
Ever-un
Ah! The curse of the 'glottal stop' and similar vocal manglings of our beautiful language!

No doubt you'll understand just why I told my two girls when they were growing up that, as far as any future swains or 'Young Lochinvars' they might bring home to meet Dad, there were three absolute No-Nos:

- No United fans
- No Liverpool fans
- No glottal stops

I ended up with a Plymouth Argyle fan and a Wycombe Wanderers (but prefers rugby) fan, so job done..

Had some woman on today on hawksbwee in the afternoon, pre viewing the City doc.
She said from the start shes a self confessed rag, why she felt the need to say that i dont know.

Anyway she said, and i quote , “hey and ive got to mention, during one game at the etihad it showed a total empty stand, just stewards, no fans in it”

Liar

Yea it was the CP game and the palace away end, they hadnt sold out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.