Talksport

Exactly this. Savage mentions United a minimum of three or four times every single time he commentates on our games without fail. It just has to be scripted. He’s also very good at getting little snidey digs in just after he has been complimentary about us. Again, all premeditated and scripted. It’s just so obvious. As you say, it’s tedious, repetitive, predictable and boring. But then again, that’s Robbie Savage in a nutshell.
You forgot the know nowt **** bit of his description…!

Reactions: PPT
Think it was Sam Matterface on my feed who spent most of the 90 mins telling the world about our awful defensive issues and how a team better than Copenhagen would punish us.
Say something often enough and the great unwashed will believe it.

It's just a bit of pocket money for Natalie.

Any EFL local north west game they are short they ask her to report.

Funnily enough she's not been on a programme with the rag loving lady as I feel she'll do to her what she did to the Italian juve journalist slagging city off on fighting talk.

Think it was Sam Matterface on my feed who spent most of the 90 mins telling the world about our awful defensive issues and how a team better than Copenhagen would punish us.
Say something often enough and the great unwashed will believe it.
Just imagine if Fred Elliot RIP had been on Talksport, I say just imagine if Fred had been on Talksport

Exactly this. Savage mentions United a minimum of three or four times every single time he commentates on our games without fail. It just has to be scripted. He’s also very good at getting little snidey digs in just after he has been complimentary about us. Again, all premeditated and scripted. It’s just so obvious. As you say, it’s tedious, repetitive, predictable and boring. But then again, that’s Robbie Savage in a nutshell.
Whatever the game on UK TV the rags are shoehorned into the commentary this doesn't happen on the foreign feeds it's definitely under orders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.