Talksport

The only time I hear talk sport is when a clip is posted on here and I oblige, it's all designed to be click bait they don't seriously believe what they say at all.

He made a lot of insinuations about not understanding England & its ways. Lots of tropes, very distasteful & I don’t think it’s just business although clearly not a fucking clue about that.
I’m sure there are plenty of British people working for the club, just below Khaldoun, who have an understanding of what it means to be "British".

It’s just another click-bait load of bollocks from Jordan.

Plastic Slimon can’t seem to understand what tyranny of the majority is about at all,unsurprisingly!So let’s say the yank owned clubs in the Prem get to fourteen in number,and then all decide to vote for non relegation.Would it be abhorent to object and stick two fingers up to democracy!?What an absolute f’kin tool,I’d get in trouble if I ever met him,..I know that much.

City need to target one media person and sue them, it doesn't have to be simple Simon but we need to take a name down and put the fear out there for everybody else, to think of the consequences of opening their mouths and talking before they know the True facts . Oh yea it does need to be simple Simon !!!!!

Plastic Slimon can’t seem to understand what tyranny of the majority is about at all,unsurprisingly!So let’s say the yank owned clubs in the Prem get to fourteen in number,and then all decide to vote for non relegation.Would it be abhorent to object and stick two fingers up to democracy!?What an absolute f’kin tool,I’d get in trouble if I ever met him,..I know that much.
I really hope you meet him.

I can’t believe he’s still alive. Ray ‘party’ Parlour has age in his side and clearly works out. There are some pretty embarrassing videos of the two of these together. I’d have to move seats if they sat near me. Brazil looks unpredictable. Or like he might just burst, Scanners style.
No amount of working out by Parlour will undo the damage that alcohol has done and is doing to him if he's one of these "on the sesh" drinkers

They employ Goldbridge - the **** literally fires personal insults and abuse every week at City on his You Tube wankalongs, then goes on Talksport masquerading as a credible broadcaster.

Fuck off
Serious question is that knobhead actually watching the game(s) live or is it a fake video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.