Talksport

Just heard Danny Murphy and ex Rag Danny Webber tell us how we might as well give the 3 points to United. I remember the same tone in September and we all know how that went.

Danny Webber sounds thick, the level to get a gig there is obviously very low.

On numerous occasions now i've heard a few presenters saying how Newcastle have under achieved and should have won the Championship.

I really don't think any Newcastle fan would care as long as they're back in the premier league.

also Newcastle fans saying back where they belong, are you really???

Just playing Devils Advocate.
Start of season City have legendary new Manager and win 10 straight. Rest of League fear that we will steamroller them and win PL, CL, FAC, Grand National and the Boat Race.
Imagine the relief for the 90 something percent of TS listeners when we end up winning nowt and fretting whether or not we'll get Top 4.
Well that's us and our Messiah Manager exposed as frauds. Lap it up folks. Let's all laugh at City.
Back soon after Tradepoint, Wickes and Screwfix ads with more genius ex players telling you that the PL is the toughest and most exciting League in the world and how Pep's been found out.

Hooray!

Just playing Devils Advocate.
Start of season City have legendary new Manager and win 10 straight. Rest of League fear that we will steamroller them and win PL, CL, FAC, Grand National and the Boat Race.
Imagine the relief for the 90 something percent of TS listeners when we end up winning nowt and fretting whether or not we'll get Top 4.
Well that's us and our Messiah Manager exposed as frauds. Lap it up folks. Let's all laugh at City.
Back soon after Tradepoint, Wickes and Screwfix ads with more genius ex players telling you that the PL is the toughest and most exciting League in the world and how Pep's been found out.

Hooray!
You fackin' forget Checkatrade you fackin' slaaaag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.