Talksport

Well credit to Jim White he is giving the scum a kicking, so far three Rags on to defend it, White came out with the correct line if they had played like that under King Louie the fans would have been in uproar.

As it was the only station chatting about the match last night on the way back from the match we turned it on. 5 minutes later we turned it off, what a load of crap no idea who the presenters were but it was utter garbage at best. Please bring back Ian Cheeseman and extended GMR coverage

As it was the only station chatting about the match last night on the way back from the match we turned it on. 5 minutes later we turned it off, what a load of crap no idea who the presenters were but it was utter garbage at best. Please bring back Ian Cheeseman and extended GMR coverage

Exactly the same mate. 5Live we're chatting about bombing Syria, GMR had Alan Beswick and his regular bunch of weirdos and Talksport had Cundy saying we were shite. The 'off' button won easily!

Note to self....

Put some (more) CD's in car!

Cundy was cringeworthy last night. Saying we are years behind Chavski.

Cu nty more like!

Well credit to Jim White he is giving the scum a kicking, so far three Rags on to defend it, White came out with the correct line if they had played like that under King Louie the fans would have been in uproar.

Bang on - they actually played better under Van Gaal, however they are so blinkered by Mourinho's 'brand' that they either can't, or simply refuse, to see it!
United fans really are like Scientologists – they believe absolutely any shite they are told, fervently!
Every Rag I know, work colleagues etc., all said before Mourinho became their manager - to a man - that they didn't want him and he played a shite brand of football... now they're singing from a different hymn sheet!

As for Wilkins - I put it on this morning to hear him slagging Sane and Sterling off, and I turned it straight off... already knew what their 'line' would be!

It's almost as if Wilkins used to play for Chelsea and Man Utd, in between drinking and driving that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.