Talksport

Brazil, lets talk to Stuart Pearce about Man City's spending spree, Pearce talks about City for 30 seconds and Brazil switches it to the rags, Parlour tries to switch it back to City, Brazil switches it over to Liverpool, Boiled Bollock couldn't bring himself to say the word City during the whole 3 minute article, what a cknut

According to the Muppets on the Jim white show spuds have the best forward line in the prem and Kane will be top scorer by a mile ! To be fair to Jimbo he is laughing at them openly . The two talking heads reckon city don't have a chance cos we won't "Gel".

According to the Muppets on the Jim white show spuds have the best forward line in the prem and Kane will be top scorer by a mile ! To be fair to Jimbo he is laughing at them openly . The two talking heads reckon city don't have a chance cos we won't "Gel".

Currently giving Pep a coating for having the affront to take Nasri on the pre season, Matt Scott (Gooner fan and apologist) has gone full Nasri character assignation and so Radio 6 it is for me for an hour or so

Durhams shift about to begin. Crucify City section to follow.

Peps obsession with overpaid full backs.

I know A lot of Blues hate talkshite but I get a kick out of their JEALOUS OBSESSION.

Houghton the sidekick tonite, must be better than the cnut yorkie.

Not listened for over 2 weeks but I get why you have to tune in just to scoff at them. They bash us at every opportunity but it just makes them sound like the idiots they are. They know their audience is the arm-chair supporting rag masses that believe media bollocks, so cater to their whim, no better character assignation than ours when the actual facts get ignored

Had a listen earlier and they were talking to a football expert (think he may have been a Spanish footie correspondent) and the expert stood up for us
His only negative was that the fee for Danilo was too much as he hasn't been great for Real Madrid
He did point out that City haven't spent any real money on full backs since Kolorov in 2010. All the others have been for nominal fees and he included Zabba in that and as again he pointed out, he signed in 2008

Don't know how the talkshite presenters came up with a £150M figure on full backs

The other thing about talkshite today is that they're reporting the Mendy fee as being well over 50 million Euros!
I didn't realise we used Euros as a currency in this country

Heard a bit yesterday evening – not sure who was on, but they were discussing teams in the Premier League - starting with us - and they were shockingly complimentary – really raved about Mendy and said Danilo had a point to prove.

Currently giving Pep a coating for having the affront to take Nasri on the pre season, Matt Scott (Gooner fan and apologist) has gone full Nasri character assignation and so Radio 6 it is for me for an hour or so

Always wondered who that was. His fucking voice annoys me and that's before the shit he spouts, even appears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.