Talksport

Darren Lewis said the top four in no particular order will be Chelsea, man utd, Tottenham and Liverpool

Loving it that we appear to be the centre of attention today.
Cringeworthy on there part, personally I'm lapping it up
Onwards and upwards
Oh and see our arry has made an appearance - tosser

Loving it that we appear to be the centre of attention today.
Cringeworthy on there part, personally I'm lapping it up
Onwards and upwards
Oh and see our arry has made an appearance - tosser

Did he drive the car into the studio so he could lean out of the window?

There are very few advantages to being deaf as I am, but not being able to hear this shite is one of them.

Had the Moose on early this morning winding Arsenal fans up outside Waterloo station, pity none of them chinned him.
Jim White on now shouting as usual, take your yellow tie and fuck off down to Sky you know all fucker, radio off

Did he drive the car into the studio so he could lean out of the window?
He was funny as when asked about a player he's signing. The pause thinking 'Fuck me who is it?', followed by ,"Yeah Jota is a great player....etc"

I've turned it off due to White being on full on wum mode about any club not buying today.

He was funny as when asked about a player he's signing. The pause thinking 'Fuck me who is it?', followed by ,"Yeah Jota is a great player....etc"

I've turned it off due to White being on full on wum mode about any club not buying today.

Used to like White but over the years he has sold his professional soul to click bait focussed media. Now he believes his own hype.

amazing - 15 mins ago someone from the station reports that he may have heard that City were about to up the offer on Sanchez to £60m. Fifteen minutes later its on the half past news that City have upped it - nothing from the club though. Fucking wummery !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.