Talksport

My other half informs me that Mr Jordans piss is currently well and truly boiling on Talkshite after the transfer news about Ake broke.

I'm surprised he wasn't wearing his full KKK clobber this morning the way he was belittling a guest making her case for a rugby club to follow the lead of Washington Redskins to change his name.

I'm surprised he wasn't wearing his full KKK clobber this morning the way he was belittling a guest making her case for a rugby club to follow the lead of Washington Redskins to change his name.

Personally I was glad he was on challenging her rather than just nodding like a dog, her claims were a bit ridiculous IMO

Completely agree.

When it comes to cricket, I can enjoy listening to him, he is insightful and talks sense. When it comes to football is knows sweet FA, tries to blag and talks utter shite. He often pretends to know what goes on behind the scenes at each club with "Ooo err what's happened IS Ade". He puts ridiculous valuations on average players and tries to blag that he's watched every game. May as well ask a random punter in a pub for their insight.

It's not just football that 'Goughie' comes out with some whoppers. There was a crash a few years ago in an F1 race and one driver was claiming the other braked way too early. Gough said "if that's the case he would have seen his brake light come on and could have moved his car."

I kid you not.

It's not just football that 'Goughie' comes out with some whoppers. There was a crash a few years ago in an F1 race and one driver was claiming the other braked way too early. Gough said "if that's the case he would have seen his brake light come on and could have moved his car."

I kid you not.

It was not a "whopper", Though, it was clear , logical analytical thinking, ade

Jim White actually said, in reference to the Newcastle takeover collapse "We will never, ever know the true reasons for the time being"

Just had Gus Poyet on talking about the cup final
Jermaine Pennant (where do they find these presenters?) asks him "the value of the FA Cup seems to have been lessened over the years....what would you rather win, the FA Cup or the Champions League?
Depends who is in the final - An Arsenal FA Cup win would be deemed greater than a City CL win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.