Talksport

It's funny that the media narrative has now changed. Stones has been superb since we signed him. It's why we had one of the best defences in the league last season. Of course none of this was reported fairly or accurately and he was crucified for every tiny mistake he made. I wouldn't swap him for any other centre back in Europe.
Not even for Phil the face?

;-)

It's funny that the media narrative has now changed. Stones has been superb since we signed him. It's why we had one of the best defences in the league last season. Of course none of this was reported fairly or accurately and he was crucified for every tiny mistake he made. I wouldn't swap him for any other centre back in Europe.
Nor me.

Just switched on Talkshiite.
Mark Saggers said that our 18 players were bought for big money. He really is a door handle of the highest order.
Jim Proudfoot (commentator) said. Firstly it’s Manchester City’s money to spend as they like. They’ve not just spent it on the pitch, its about what they’re doing in the community and their academy.
Pep has spent the money wisely. Lots of other teams have money and they’ve spent it unwisely.

Just switched on Talkshiite.
Mark Saggers said that our 18 players were bought for big money. He really is a door handle of the highest order.
Jim Proudfoot (commentator) said. Firstly it’s Manchester City’s money to spend as they like. They’ve not just spent it on the pitch, its about what they’re doing in the community and their academy.
Pep has spent the money wisely. Lots of other teams have money and they’ve spent it unwisely.
It’s the fallback option for them when slagging us off always refer back to the money angle when nothing else to vent their anger over,strange as since sheik mansour took over we have been the only team to spend money on players every other club brought players through the system or got them on frees ...

Did'nt they spend more money than anyone in the Championship to get promoted. Success on a smaller scale ?
Yep. Spent heavily to get promoted and lots of stories about their accounts and spending and investigations on google search

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.