Talksport

Just switched on Talkshiite.
Mark Saggers said that our 18 players were bought for big money. He really is a door handle of the highest order.
Jim Proudfoot (commentator) said. Firstly it’s Manchester City’s money to spend as they like. They’ve not just spent it on the pitch, its about what they’re doing in the community and their academy.
Pep has spent the money wisely. Lots of other teams have money and they’ve spent it unwisely.

So? Saggers has always been a moaning bitter ****. Let him go home and have a sleepless night with his grumbling ulcer or something similar to suffer over something that doesn't really concern him. That prospect makes me happy.

Years ago when Saggers was on the weekend morning show with Mickey Quinn each was asked to describe their first visit to a football game - Quinn said he was a teenager in the Kop and when Liverpool scored he was moved about 40 yards nearer to the front in a great wave of emotion, Saggers said he sat on a rug having a picnic with his family behind the goal at Cambridge City - just goes to show the kind of background he came from.

Years ago when Saggers was on the weekend morning show with Mickey Quinn each was asked to describe their first visit to a football game - Quinn said he was a teenager in the Kop and when Liverpool scored he was moved about 40 yards nearer to the front in a great wave of emotion, Saggers said he sat on a rug having a picnic with his family behind the goal at Cambridge City - just goes to show the kind of background he came from.

Why was he sat on Rooney ?

It appears that Talksh*te have flown the Boiled Bollock to Brisbane - wonder why, would have thought he would have been there for the Melbourne Cup - I'd be amazed if he got a freebie for the cricket but the 1st test starts there this week so what do i know?

It appears that Talksh*te have flown the Boiled Bollock to Brisbane - wonder why, would have thought he would have been there for the Melbourne Cup - I'd be amazed if he got a freebie for the cricket but the 1st test starts there this week so what do i know?

And all he's done is moan about the fucking weather. Think he thought it'd be a bit of radio and plenty of sun and drinks.

I listened to the Brazil show this morning. Tbh I don't mind Alan Brazil but Joey Barton ruins it for me. He talks over everybody and you can tell that just under the normal persona is the real angry aggressive Barton just dying to get out. He nearly gets angry and occasionally crosses the line in every debate he has. Trying to sound educated he just comes across as a nasty gobshite. I think you can tell that Brazil doesn't like him.

Lots of rags in Brisbane who will buy him drinks, not sure what the barmy army will make of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.