Talksport

To be fair I caught that 15 minutes in the car last night and Durham made them out to be the sad bitter bastards they are. They just cannot accept we have become a better team and prospect or their and other players with opportunity to win the League. They should have asked James Milner! lol
"Were only 12 points behind we can easily make that up and mount a title challenge" made me piss my pants laughing. Chelsea to hand them their arses this Sat or pick up a draw leaving them a minimum 14 points adrift in my book. Has any team ever recovered from that?
They'll start chanting 18 times or Ol Big Ears 5 times at us soon. Fucking Yawn. It won't make their back 4 any better. lol
I'd love us to go and get VVD from Southampton in January - Candle shops would sell out!

how dare Sterling leave the mighty liverpool to join ikkle City. It still hurts them. I listened with a lovely broad smile on my face i can tell you.
and if we do win the league this year i cant wait to see Sterling holding up that trophy for those bitter tw@ts to see! It would be the highlight of the season for me!

I seem to be the only one on this forum that actually quite enjoys listening to Brazil. Probably more so when he is joined by McCoist. It's not too serious stuff really passes a half our on the way to work.

Durham hit the nail spot on about the Scousers struggling to comprehend that City are now a bigger draw for players than Liverpool. Thats why they are so bitter about Sterling.

Durham hit the nail spot on about the Scousers struggling to comprehend that City are now a bigger draw for players than Liverpool. Thats why they are so bitter about Sterling.

Now i think of it, the Sterling bashing at it's height is a large reason i am at odds with the press and media in the UK. I am still disgusted about the abuse he got for England when he was the only bugger who scored and had a go. Kane did less than nothing and nobody said a bloody word, i will not forgive that for many years.

If a player has done shit then fine give them some stick, hammering him for moving to a better club and having the tenacity to score England's only goal in the competition is just shit. All of them should be personally ashamed of themselves.

Now i think of it, the Sterling bashing at it's height is a large reason i am at odds with the press and media in the UK. I am still disgusted about the abuse he got for England when he was the only bugger who scored and had a go. Kane did less than nothing and nobody said a bloody word, i will not forgive that for many years.

If a player has done shit then fine give them some stick, hammering him for moving to a better club and having the tenacity to score England's only goal in the competition is just shit. All of them should be personally ashamed of themselves.

Agree entirely. It was dogs abuse for being the best player as far as i could tell. Lead by the scouse mafia media. Durham is the first person in the media to call the issue as it is. So fair play to him. So pleased he didn't play in the two pointless friendlies last week. Real shame stones didn't pull out too as undoubtedly he wouldn't be injured if he hadn't played those two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.