Talksport

Biggest peacetime airlift since Berlin 1946 I bet
09e7edf45306f16d705501f72b709314

Even this is struggling to take off with the bollock on board.

He would never make it into the camp,he would explode if you threw him out of a plane lol

Be good to see him strapped to Someone jumping out of a helicopter and watching both of em descending at Peregrine Falcon speeds in a lake and see tsunami army take out the whole Camp;)

Aside from the show being complete and utter click bait gash, I just don't know how even the most hardened die hard listeners can stand the 1 minute of drivel chat followed by half an hour of adverts, its the worst show I have ever (attempted) to listen too...!

Liverpool fan just been on

'Sterling wouldn't get anywhere near our first team'

On Suarez not getting stick for leaving in contrast to Sterling

'Every south American dreams of playing for Barcelona, Sterling went to one of our rivals'

Sterling is the topic and two Dippers are already on the topic, the first one just stated Raz is no good for the current Liverpool attack, his bitterness was just coming through my earphones, brrrr,...the other one is more moderate, calling Raz our version of Mesut Ozil, he is 'good' just because he is playing with good players. Even Church of Scientology doesn't look so bad compared to this lot, what a cult!

To be fair Durham and Gough defending him like fuck. And durham asked the original question why doesn't he get any credit. They both think it's mainly the Liverpool thing

To be fair Durham and Gough defending him like fuck. And durham asked the original question why doesn't he get any credit. They both think it's mainly the Liverpool thing
I think it's mainly to do with bottom feeding scum like Durham and Gough making him out to be the antichrist.

Liverpool fan just been on

'Sterling wouldn't get anywhere near our first team'

On Suarez not getting stick for leaving in contrast to Sterling

'Every south American dreams of playing for Barcelona, Sterling went to one of our rivals'

Yaaaawwwnnn.........same old shite coming out their mouths still. They just cant admit even to themselves that he has become a better player since leaving them. Sad lot

Yaaaawwwnnn.........same old shite coming out their mouths still. They just cant admit even to themselves that he has become a better player since leaving them. Sad lot

From there point of view Mane and Salah on either side a pretty good plus they don’t watch Sterling every week we know how good Sterling is but Mane and Salah are top players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.