Talksport

Never listened to such in-intelligible shite, Groves and Mills are as thick as the shard is tall!! Switched it off in favour of Smooth!!! Fair play to Jim White, Redmond will be buzzing after what Pep said to him......

Perry Grove is so bitter, he's comedy gold, by the way, who's Zonazine Zinsan?? Clown. Perhaps Pep can coach Groves how to speak English too?
"Perry, why are you trying to speak English? It isn't your strongest point, last season you were drooling on the floor and eating from your nose, this is what you're good at, go back to it"

they got what they wanted the fa have asked pep to asked to explain his animated post-match discussion with Southampton's Nathan Redmond by the Football Association hahahahaha and the power of the media wins again

Never listened to such in-intelligible shite, Groves and Mills are as thick as the shard is tall!! Switched it off in favour of Smooth!!! Fair play to Jim White, Redmond will be buzzing after what Pep said to him......
They seem to be changing their style. It sounds like they’ve found an incident from the football, part of the presenting team have one view, another part has a different view and they’re having a disagreement about it. People are then being encouraged to phone a premium rate phone line and take sides. Lots of shouting and incoherent arguments follow and people then write about them, keeping their name to the forefront.
It could be a brilliant business model but nobody would fall for it, surely.....

They seem to be changing their style. It sounds like they’ve found an incident from the football, part of the presenting team have one view, another part has a different view and they’re having a disagreement about it. People are then being encouraged to phone a premium rate phone line and take sides. Lots of shouting and incoherent arguments follow and people then write about them, keeping their name to the forefront.
It could be a brilliant business model but nobody would fall for it, surely.....

You'd think people would have wised up to how it all works by now, but there's always that loner and his wireless that let the side down. Probably enjoys the company, though I could think of better ways to waste money on phone calls.

How many Neutral football fans are there? I know of nobody who doesn't support a team its a nonsense, the only people worrying about this are the premier league tv contract negotiators

Exactly.

I watch a fair bit of football from around Europe, England (obviously), France, Germany, etc., and there are very few games, in which I don’t want one or the other of the teams to win.

Exactly.

I watch a fair bit of football from around Europe, England (obviously), France, Germany, etc., and there are very few games, in which I don’t want one or the other of the teams to win.
I always think ill be neutral or I try to be then something happens and I end up picking a side, could even that there is a team in blue :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.