Talksport

Exactly, but he got very specific about filtering money into the books. TS spotted it straight away and had to put out a disclaimer very quickly.

A very bitter man.

What time did the perma tanned demi waved prick say what he said, and when did they have to put out the disclaimer...

[QUOTE="RedMen73

@RedMen73 answer this

I'm not going to stop listening to a radio station because it got bought by Murdoch's empire. Not everyone is as noble as Colin Murray. Lots of ex Liverpool players call in to the station and Danny Murphy appears on it.

Can you point me in the direction of my complaint please? You really do struggle with what’s actually being said and what you want to read/hear don’t you?

Don’t worry, members of a cult are normally easily lead, you’re not alone..

I'll repeat if you don't like listening to Jordan turn him off.

To be fair to the dumb dipper, Simon Jordan probably DOES sound "intellectual and articulate"

To be fair to those with a modicum of intelligence, Jordan sounds like a very bitter, jealous, arrogant, lying piece of smelly excrement. Spouts fiction as fact and lemmings lap it up.

Possibly not the best analogy, but he seems a bit like the male version of Katie Price.

;)
More like the male version of Dean Saunders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.