Talksport

I very rarely listen to this nowadays but did happen to catch an interview with Ben Foster on H&J the other week, the day after we had battered someone. They were asking Foster what it was like to come up against City, he has let a few in against us. Foster came across very well, was also interesting on the revolving managerial door at Watford
Hawksbee and Jacobs is a decent programme. Not too serious.
Don't mind Brazil and McCoist.
Durham is ok.
Shoutyman and Jordan are agenda driven and usually make themselves look stupid at some point.
SJIAC.

Still decorating today, listened to Shouty man earlier ,Said to Simon Jordon, " Should Moyes get the Manager of the year if West Ham make top four" Jordon replied " Yes " What even ahead of Brendon "you could not make it up .

Still decorating today, listened to Shouty man earlier ,Said to Simon Jordon, " Should Moyes get the Manager of the year if West Ham make top four" Jordon replied " Yes " What even ahead of Brendon "you could not make it up .
ha ha i heard that or the sheff utd manager if they escape,pep will get the well anyone one can do it with money award

Liverpool fan rang last night and put their loss of form down to no fans being in the stadium. He said that Liverpool have a 'special, unique relationship' with the fans that no other team has and is having a detrimental effect on their home form.

To be fair to the hosts they were incredulous at this and told him that all fans of all clubs have a special relationship with their team and Liverpool are no better or different from anyone else.

Liverpool fan rang last night and put their loss of form down to no fans being in the stadium. He said that Liverpool have a 'special, unique relationship' with the fans that no other team has and is having a detrimental effect on their home form.

To be fair to the hosts they were incredulous at this and told him that all fans of all clubs have a special relationship with their team and Liverpool are no better or different from anyone else.
Did we get a mentioned in some negative light, that’s what normally happens when discussing fans, and why the scouse filth aren’t top of the league.

The thing that makes me laugh about liverpool fans saying how special they are to the team. So for the 30 years of not winning the league the fans didnt turn up than ?

I do believe all games would be different I dont think the spurs fans would put up with the way spurs are playing for example. Maureen isnt getting any stick cos no fans are there.

But for the dippers to keep banging on about how much their players need the fans is pathetic. If anything it shows what poor professionals the liverpool players are that they need some scouse twat screaming in their ears to make them play !

The thing that makes me laugh about liverpool fans saying how special they are to the team. So for the 30 years of not winning the league the fans didnt turn up than ?

I do believe all games would be different I dont think the spurs fans would put up with the way spurs are playing for example. Maureen isnt getting any stick cos no fans are there.

But for the dippers to keep banging on about how much their players need the fans is pathetic. If anything it shows what poor professionals the liverpool players are that they need some scouse twat screaming in their ears to make them play !
They seemed to be doing alright without the fans up until Christmas, what changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.