Talksport

They seemed to be doing alright without the fans up until Christmas, what changed?

Run out of puff so to speak ;)

I have never got this liverpool are a great side and play great football. From the games I saw they relied on the full backs hitting balls over the top. A posh stoke if you like. They should never have sold VAR to utd in the January transfer window.

This thing about the scouse scum not having any fans isn't quite true is it? They were actually allowed 2,000 fans for a number of games this season, so giving them on unfair advantage on other club's who weren't allowed any.

They had that asshole Clobby on last night. He reckoned their title defence was faltering because they have no fans.

I was going to ring up and point out that we had won 4 PL titles with no support at the Etihad, but felt it would be lost on them.

Liverpool fan rang last night and put their loss of form down to no fans being in the stadium. He said that Liverpool have a 'special, unique relationship' with the fans that no other team has and is having a detrimental effect on their home form.

To be fair to the hosts they were incredulous at this and told him that all fans of all clubs have a special relationship with their team and Liverpool are no better or different from anyone else.

Brainwashed, just like the fans and media supporters of other big 'red shirt' clubs who believe and then repeat all the hype without considering the facts

They had that asshole Clobby on last night. He reckoned their title defence was faltering because they have no fans.

I was going to ring up and point out that we had won 4 PL titles with no support at the Etihad, but felt it would be lost on them.
And there was me thinking it was down to hundreds of injured players

Liverpool fan rang last night and put their loss of form down to no fans being in the stadium. He said that Liverpool have a 'special, unique relationship' with the fans that no other team has and is having a detrimental effect on their home form.

To be fair to the hosts they were incredulous at this and told him that all fans of all clubs have a special relationship with their team and Liverpool are no better or different from anyone else.
It's nothing to do with no fans. They have only won four away matches all season. Van Dijyk played in the first eight games (in all competitions) and they lost three of them. It is just the usual fake narrative which surrounds Liverpool FC.

I would think that the fire bombing of visiting teams coaches on the approach to the stadium would give the home team quite an advantage....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.