Talksport

I can't listen to Goldstein, he's an arrogant little prick. There was Paddy Power rep on the other day and he was giving a viewpoint on the Rags. Goldstein said we don't want to hear your opinion, we just want your odds, in an absolutely disgusting tone. If he spoke to someone like that in the street, he would get a good hiding.

I have listened a few times to Gordon Smart this week. He's been a breath of fresh air in comparison to Goldstein. They should have left Durham in that slot. He's so much better than Goldstein.

Goldstein is a horrible twat, I'm amazed he has a gig at that station given he's not even a Wumming ex pro. Durham was always balanced, yes he could be a wum but it was tongue in cheek and all about the delivery. Goldstein is just an arrogant twat.

Smart has been a breath of fresh air, enjoyed him on Radio X.

Goldstein is a horrible twat, I'm amazed he has a gig at that station given he's not even a Wumming ex pro. Durham was always balanced, yes he could be a wum but it was tongue in cheek and all about the delivery. Goldstein is just an arrogant twat.

Durham is an equal opportunities WUMmer.

He WUMs all teams equally.

I agree with every word you have written mate.

Cundys just a grade a twat ........... hoping Newcastle go down due to investment ......... what was his thoughts when first Mathew Harding went in then Roman ?????
Seriously it’s nothing but a sad attention seeking radio station you only have to look at the shite pros they give airtime to prove that

Jamie Ohara ........ what did really achieve ?????
Cundy as above
Darren Bent as above

and the gobshite of all Simon Jordan who nearly bust Palace and folk think there opinions matter ????

Cundys just a grade a twat ........... hoping Newcastle go down due to investment ......... what was his thoughts when first Mathew Harding went in then Roman ?????
Seriously it’s nothing but a sad attention seeking radio station you only have to look at the shite pros they give airtime to prove that

Jamie Ohara ........ what did really achieve ?????
Cundy as above
Darren Bent as above

and the gobshite of all Simon Jordan who nearly bust Palace and folk think there opinions matter ????
Darren Bent was a really good player. He would score bucket loads in our current team.

A really good player ?????
I bet he missed a hell of a lot more than he scored
What striker doesn't? He scored over 100 premier league goals without ever playing for a top team. Thats pretty good going really. He was not top class but he was more than decent. He was far better tham the lukes of Ings, Bamford and Watkins.

More thick pundits coming out with woefully wrong City comments going unchallenged.
Woozencroft's show just now, no idea who the thick pundit in with him is but (talking about the next Newcastle manager) said
"They have to do what City did with Mark Hughes. Hughes was appointed knowing he was a stop gap......"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.