Talksport

Man City are boring to watch session on Talkshite.
Switch off.
In fairness to Goldstein he was in total disagreement with it.

Talking of Goldstein...... he was in a head to head quiz with his fellow presenter (Charlie Austin) and was asked to name 5 states of America....
1. Ohio
2. Philadelphia
3. Florida
4. Staten Island

Was pissing myself laughing so much whilst driving that I am not sure he even got a 5th one in

Talking of Goldstein...... he was in a head to head quiz with his fellow presenter (Charlie Austin) and was asked to name 5 states of America....
1. Ohio
2. Philadelphia
3. Florida
4. Staten Island

Was pissing myself laughing so much whilst driving that I am not sure he even got a 5th one in
Before I started going to the States, I thought that Omaha was one.

Now, I can recite all 50 in alphabetical order.

1. Ohio
2. Philadelphia
3. Florida
4. Staten Island

Charlie Austin quoted glamorgan as an English County.

Before I started going to the States, I thought that Omaha was one.

Now, I can recite all 50 in alphabetical order.
Omaha is the home of the little league world series, boring fact I know. Must admit never heard of the place until Bob Seager mentioned it in a song. ( the beach is a given ) :-)

Omaha is the home of the little league world series, boring fact I know. Must admit never heard of the place until Bob Seager mentioned it in a song. ( the beach is a given ) :-)
Williamsport, Pennsylvania is the home of the little league world series. Omaha is the home of the College world series (NCAA).
Never know when you lads are being sarcastic, just wanted to make sure that no Blues went to Omaha to watch the little league. :-)

Williamsport, Pennsylvania is the home of the little league world series. Omaha is the home of the College world series (NCAA).
Never know when you lads are being sarcastic, just wanted to make sure that no Blues went to Omaha to watch the little league. :-)
Haha, was I right about Bob Seager ;-)
Thought I was right remember a team getting The Tom Seaver award ? ( Mets fan ) Also saw the college lads just thought It was all at Omaha.
So making sure I wasn't pissed out of my head did two MLB teams play at one of these events ( we get it on BT )

Charlie Austin quoted glamorgan as an English County.

It’s an English word though.

Known as Morgannwg in Welsh.

Lots of people in the South East or Home Counties don't know much about places West or North of them.

A lady (from Essex, I think) sitting next to me on a flight from Gatwick to Rhodes area asked me if I was near the Isles of Scilly when I told her I was from Somerset.

Most of the time (if there is any doubt they know) I will just tell people I'm near Bristol even though it is almost 50 miles away and very different from the town where I live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.