Talksport

On the Foden one, a Brighton player (15 - Moder) goes for his heel a couple of yards back, he then slips on the edge of the area, maybe the ref was trying to play the advantage and gave the free kick when he realised there wasn't one.
That was my take on it from the off, that’s why I can’t work out what all the fuss is about.

I often muse to myself if the glorification of the rags success in the last century would have been so extensive had there been all this talkshite/social media with journalist fans of opposing teams having such a loud, constant and bitter voice.

Would they have been envied with such bitter tears as we are now?
Instead of marvelling at the rags ability to outspend the market every year, would it have been despised like we see nowadays?
Instead of rallying cries from the media for them to succeed in Europe would their fans have had to endure the sneering commentary we have to listen to?

Makes me think

Sick of hearing about Spurs / Arsenal bollocks. I know City winning the league is becoming pretty routine but it’s a record 4 in a row (possibly) but this station is obsessed on the failings of two North London clubs

They had a token spot on Villas fantastic achievement of making Top 4 and Champions League football! A great turnaround since they sacked Slippy G!

Sick of hearing about Spurs / Arsenal bollocks. I know City winning the league is becoming pretty routine but it’s a record 4 in a row (possibly) but this station is obsessed on the failings of two North London clubs

They had a token spot on Villas fantastic achievement of making Top 4 and Champions League football! A great turnaround since they sacked Slippy G!
We're used to it. As far as the plastic media in this country are concerned we are everything that is wrong with the game. We are to blame because the dippers didn't win the league, we are to blame because their favourites the rags didn't win it, either.
The Sly 'pundits' will choose their team of the year and not one City player will get in. Rashford, Ratboy 2, Antony, and Slabhead are already guaranteed, the rest will be dippers.

I loathe and despise everything about Sly Sports. Literally everything. And I will not have my intelligence insulted by having Ratty and Spitty tell me how the game should be played. You might as well watch a billionaire Tory MP tell everyone '£50 a week to feed the kids and pay the bills is more than enough.'

Anyone remember that clip on here Mike Parry and a blue rang up so funny that was right back before we won much, different story now we win things :)
I think the occasion you’re referring to was when Parry claimed he’d never heard of Yaya or Merlin.

The Blue, who phoned in, gave Parry both barrels, but I’m still convinced it was WUMmery by talkshite to annoy Blues into ringing the station.

It's a London station for London football fans, any others they pick up from the provinces is just a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.