Taste in Music Changing

I like lot's of different types of music but it has just dawned on me that there is no decent music coming out lately.
Although I did just hear a good tune on the way home by Foals.

I like lot's of different types of music but it has just dawned on me that there is no decent music coming out lately.
Although I did just hear a good tune on the way home by Foals.
No decent rock and commercial music is pretty shit for the most part. I'm just beginning to find a whole world of electronic music that is brilliant. Just have to dig a little deeper. That's where most of the talent seems to be these days.

In my late 20s my friend really got me into Steely Dan. This led to me discovering classic jazz in my 30s.

I still enjoy both.

Since I started re collecting vinyl I have listened and bought loads of stuff I would never have dreamed of buying even 10 years ago. From Billy Joel, Rod Stewart to Chapman/ Whitney and beyond...

I still like the heavier side of things and am obsessed with late 70's to 80's electronic stuff but tastes change.

Mod to punk to goth to indie to 60's to metal to electronica to ambient to folk, now since picking my guitar back up again in the last two years I'm firmly entrenched on 60's and 70's blues based rock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.