Taste in Music Changing

Vastly over the last 20-25 years.

When I was a teen it was Floyd/Doors/Zep/Jefferson Airplane etc. Was quite the music snob and wouldn't touch anything else.. Until I heard Acid House!

Got quite a few rare Compilations of Acid collections I've collected over the years as well as various from the Warp label.

Who says Dance has no soul.. ? ;)

Massive fan of Grunge back in the 90's - Alice in Chains, Blind Melon, Silverchair, Stone Temple Pilots and the like. As I got into my 20's it was Deftones, Korn, SOAD, In Flames sort of stuff. In my late 20's I went back to the 80's with Motley Crue, Poison, Warrant, Whitesnake, Megadeth, Testament. At the moment I am listening to Ghost (check out 'from the pinnacle to the pit') who are fooking killer and the amazing Twelve Foot Ninja - An Australian band who are taking over where Faith No More left off in the late 90's ( I know FNM have come back but the new album is a bit poor)

Love all sorts of music and trying to get the kids into the velvet underground at the moment. But have found myself listening to the folk show on radio 2 as a ferry the kids to cubs and rainbows. So found myself trawling the Web for John tams etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.