Tattoo, advice needed.

blueste41

I am going to get a tattoo of the premiership trophy, below it will be the years we have won it, adding more dates as we win it more ;)

I am not sure what wording I should have above it and would welcome any suggestions, my ideas so far are M.C.F.C or Man. City. What do you think the wording should be?

Thanx in advance for your suggestions.

you want advice on tattoos.

find the best tattoo artist you can afford,look at peoples tattoos who you know and ask where they got theirs done.
remember if your having a tattoo they will last forever,unless you want laser work.

make sure the prem throphy is the thing you really want to be done(sounds a bit naff to me )

you've got to get it right or it will look shit

they seem to be all the fashion at the moment,you see all sorts of shite tattoos which is a shame,because when the design and artists work come together then imo they are a thing of beauty,sadly your choice imo would fall under the naff tattoo imo,but it is your choice,

make sure its the right choice for you.

cheddar404 said:
In 40 years time when your skin is old and saggy, it will look awful. Don't bother.

When you get to old age you have better things to worry about than a saggy tattoo,like will i wake up in the morning lol

Don't do it.

Nothing worse than having a tattoo on your body you don't like.

I hate it and am considering lazer treatment.

karen7 said:
cheddar404 said:
In 40 years time when your skin is old and saggy, it will look awful. Don't bother.

When you get to old age you have better things to worry about than a saggy tattoo,like will i wake up in the morning lol

True but when you have the euphoria of defying the odds by waking up, it's tempered with "shit! I still have that tattoo".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.