Tattoos

Might be crap but at least he admits it. Never mind that though just listen to his you tube video post Istanbul. Really enjoyed listening to his experiences over the past 4 days and his heart felt message at the end about how the tables have turned since that 99 wembley play off final. Thanks Steve, for being inspirational and a passionate blue.

Last edited:
I don't have any tattoos. I also don't own a tattoo parlor but if I did, this is what my shop window would look like:

tattoo_parlour_2677955.jpg

I had both my City tatts done several years before were bought out, nevermind won anything. I have the old round badge on my calf and that shit 3 stars eagle badge on my shoulder. I really ought to get that one covered with something else.
I won't be getting any more done though.

Last edited:
This is a serious post cos I ain’t got any tattoos…….

How much approx would a decent tattooist charge for a tattoo of the treble and how long would it take?

Talking about £60-£80 an hour. If its a pretty basic tattoo and not a sleeve etc then shouldnt be any more than a couple of hours max.

After much saying I'd get one if we won the treble - a Faustian pact to play it down - the kids, nieces, nephews friends etc. are clearly not going to let me off the hook. Have given myself a couple of months to do the research and find the right design - not to mention, pick up some bottle.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.