Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

A few comments from a Blackburn forum about him -

'I’d be moving heaven and earth to sign Harwood-Bellis on loan again. Bobby Moore like in his reading of the game.'

'Life saver tonight. Proper player.'

'Harwood-Bellis is significantly better than Tosin. They were trying to sell Tosin with those loans - putting him in the shop window. They'll have first team plans forHarwood-Bellis - he's a class act.'

'Harwood Bellis was excellent tonight, he is light years ahead of Branthwaite'

It's great that he is doing well Blackburn but asimilar situation to Adarabioyo in that I doubt he will really make it at City given our current centrebacks.

Well it's nice to see he's open minded about a loan. At the very worst, he'll get some valuable experience playing senior football.

Hard to see where he'll get game time with us. I doubt he'll be happy just playing a few cup games. Stones is 26 and Dias is 23. Even if one of Laporte or Ake leaves he's still going to struggle for games. Probably be another one we end up selling.

Another loan move is probably the best option. However if we are to move him on then don't mess him about, and try and get a better deal than we got for Adrabioyo (although we might get a percentage if Fulham do sell him)

Last edited:

Don't like this quote. It sounds as if he is angling for a return to Blackburn. There should be two partners whose interests are important here - his and City's no others. Don't want another Roberts/Celtic situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.