Taylor Hawkins RIP

Apart from the past history with drugs. No matter how clean you are in later life, that's always going to fuck your body up.

So sad to see him pass, a genuinely nice guy and a great drummer.
I guess thats most of us fucked then!

Gutted tbh, seemed like a top guy..

Apart from the past history with drugs. No matter how clean you are in later life, that's always going to fuck your body up.

So sad to see him pass, a genuinely nice guy and a great drummer.
Columbia is the best place to go on tour if you are into your drugs I would imagine. Its bad enough for family and friends when you lose someone, hopefully it will not be a death that is drug or depression related RIP seemed a decent bloke

Have read several reports coming out of the area that drugs are involved. I know he did OD some years ago. Sad if he has relapsed.

Shocking news.

Superb drummer and seemed like a great guy.

Got tickets to see The Foos in June - not bothered what happens about the concert - but very sad that we won't get to see Taylor perform again.

Sympathy goes to his family.

RIP
Yeah, got tickets for that gig too. Will be the umpteenth time I’ve seen them. Like you say, not arsed whether it goes ahead or not but going forward, I’m struggling to see how he can be replaced as he really was that good. Bands often fill the void after the death of a member and carry on but it won’t feel the same watching the Foos without Taylor around.

RIP a fantastic musician and a top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.