Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby Day Starting Line Up

_______________Hart

Richards__Kompany__Lescott__Clichy

_________De Jong___Barry

_____Milner_____Yaya __Silva

_____________Aguero

Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

I'm beginning to think that Silva and Nas dont gel too well - both want to occupy the same parts of the pitch and you cant really have two players in a free role. Anybody feelin the same?

City need this win so bad, if they can take it there will be full on panic at the swamp. Other than the semi last year it's always some horrible result. A lucky as fuck bicycle kick, a goal 7 minutes into 4 minutes of injury time, City blowing a 2-0 lead...

Is it too much to ask for an inspired outing from the back line and a couple goals from Silva releasing Aguero? Could they just not let it turn into a shooting gallery if they get a lead?

PowderBlue said:
I'm beginning to think that Silva and Nas dont gel too well - both want to occupy the same parts of the pitch and you cant really have two players in a free role. Anybody feelin the same?

I think they're fine, it's a work in progress but we have to remember Nasri came very, very late into the transfer window.

We've scored tons of goals with both of them in the lineup.

km09 said:
_______________Hart

_________De Jong___Barry

_____________Aguero

this is the one

milner deserves the start and i know we will wreck them

km09 said:
_______________Hart

_________De Jong___Barry

_____________Aguero
My choice too. The Rags don't play with a big strapping centre forward, so why should we? If we go behind, replace Bazza or Nigel with Nasri for more creativity. Just worried that Nani will be too tricky to handle.

Is Richards ready to play as fantasy football says he has a head injry and 75% likely to play lol

QuickSilva said:
km09 said:
_______________Hart

_________De Jong___Barry

_____________Aguero

this is the one

milner deserves the start and i know we will wreck them

Agreed. If we need to spice it up later bring on Mario and sub De Jong so Milner or Yaya drops back.

km09 said:
_______________Hart

_________De Jong___Barry

_____________Aguero

Defence + Midfield: spot on.

Aguero vs Balotelli is tricky.

Both are capable of the snap shots from just outside the box that De Gea seems to have problems with (e.g. Dzeko in CS).
I would go with Balotelli to start (as he did well vs Utd in semi-final)...and he also offers more of an out-ball if we come under pressure.
Aguero is clinical around the box...but I have not seen anything to indicate that he enjoys playing the lone striker role...and I could see the ball coming back at us quite quickly with him up front on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.