Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

United use their wings for their goal creations.. along with their fullbacks, thats alot of attacking power they have going against us who play more of a central game... Nani, Young, Evra and Smalling going at Richards and Clichy is too much for them. This is why we will play with 3 CM rather than the 2 we have used so far...it will balance it on our our behalf in my opinion.. De Jong and Milner holding with Yaya in an attacking CM role, Silva and Balotelli either side with Aguero up top.
Having just 2 holding players will leave United to keep attacking down the wings and get goal chances, this has happened for a number of years now and it aint gona continue..

MCFC BOB said:
bazamancity3 said:
MCFC BOB said:
http://bluetintedspecs.blogspot.com/2011/10/derby-day-is-upon-us.html

My preview of the Derby can be found here and on the link above!
bob you are wrong so wrong we WILL win 3-2 every fortress can be invaded mate we are the new city have faith
I'm not wrong because the game hasn't happened yet.

Really think we're going to struggle tomorrow but that's the old City fan inside me talking.
i mean your wrong in your thinking mate. imagine our players going out there today thinking like that! im a old city fan but i think we will be to much for them and we will win if there is a comfy 3-2. i know there good at home but we are better and now is the time to show it. plus there keeper is shit

bazamancity3 said:
MCFC BOB said:
bazamancity3 said:
bob you are wrong so wrong we WILL win 3-2 every fortress can be invaded mate we are the new city have faith

Really think we're going to struggle tomorrow but that's the old City fan inside me talking.
i mean your wrong in your thinking mate. imagine our players going out there today thinking like that! im a old city fan but i think we will be to much for them and we will win if there is a comfy 3-2. i know there good at home but we are better and now is the time to show it
Well, the advantage of having big game players will come in handy but Old Trafford is not welcoming.

MCFC BOB said:
bazamancity3 said:
MCFC BOB said:

i mean your wrong in your thinking mate. imagine our players going out there today thinking like that! im a old city fan but i think we will be to much for them and we will win if there is a comfy 3-2. i know there good at home but we are better and now is the time to show it
Well, the advantage of having big game players will come in handy but Old Trafford is not welcoming.
neither is eastlands or white hart lane but we can win have some faith bob ffs we are city and we are stronger than we used to be but i must admit im shitting it lol but ill aways be a citizen CTID

bazamancity3 said:
MCFC BOB said:
bazamancity3 said:
neither is eastlands or white hart lane but we can win have some faith bob ffs we are city and we are stronger than we used to be but i must admit im shitting it lol but ill aways be a citizen CTID

citizen lol? when do we ever use that nickname.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bazamancity3 said:
MCFC BOB said:

who are we? me and my st holders use it alot problem? is that ok with you mate or do i need you permission? i carnt believe how quick people are to jump to slag people off on here i thought we supported the same club. we are known as the citizens at our club? citizens of manchester. or bluemoon slag everyone off at any opportunity ? sad u going today? i am!!

Well, no sleep for me tonight lol

bazamancity3 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
bazamancity3 said:

who are we? me and my st holders use it alot problem? is that ok with you mate or do i need you permission? i carnt believe how quick people are to jump to slag people off on here i thought we supported the same club. we are known as the citizens at our club? citizens of manchester. or bluemoon slag everyone off at any opportunity ? sad u going today? i am!!

chill i was taking the mick out of it.

don't care if ur going today, no better than any other blue.

Looking at the FA Cup semi final team of:

-------Hart-------
Zab--Komp--Les---Kola
-----Nige--Barry-----
AJ----Yaya------Silva
-------Balo---------

I think he will go similar, just add players that are better:

-----------Hart-----------
Micah--Komp---Les----Clichy
-------Nige----Milner-------
Silva-----Yaya-------Nasri
----------Balo------------

Bring Aguero on in 2nd half, let him kill them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.