Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

The closer we get to the day the more I feel we are going to go for a draw just like every other team that plays united. It frustrates me that when you look at it if we played our best team we would honestly wipe them out with their less than secure defense this season, but I can't shake the feeling we won't and we won't even play the possession game we have come to be experts at this season.

I'd love for Mancini too prove me wrong and truly defeat united in every sense of the word but I don't see it. :/

The game 161 said:
A draw at united wouldn't be a bad result at all.
It would be a great result, we'll still be top of the table and that's all what matters !!

Can't wait till Saturday...

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
-------------------Hart------------
Richards---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy
----------De Jong------Yaya------------
Silva----------Aguero--------------Milner
-------------------Balotelli--------------

This is the one for me

"Opposition view: Manchester United" on the blog now - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/10/22/opposition-view-manchester-united/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... er-united/</a>

At some stage during the game United will have a 15 min period of intense pressure. Might be the first 15 mins, might be when we're leading, but it will happen. The outcome of the match will be determined by how we deal with that.

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Yaya
De Jong
Barry

Silva
Nasri

Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.