Team against United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derby Day Starting Line Up

Let the guessing games and build up begin, as with any derby I'm shitting it but can't wait. Based on form and who I feel would perform on the day, this would be my team:

Hart

Micah -- VK -- Jole -- Clichy

Nasri -- NDJ -- Milner

--- Merlin ---

Balo -- Kun

Re: United Vs City Pre Match discussion Thread

Going to be a hard game against United on Sunday, not that im being a pessimistic regarding the whole situation as i think we can come out of it with a result and go 5 points clear.

My team prediction:

--------------Hart--------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-------------De Jong------------
-------Yaya----------Milner-----
-------Silva----------Balotelli----
-------------Aguero-------------

De Jong is a natural protector of the back 4 so he should be holding leaving Yaya to go and explore and play playmaker in the CM role, same goes for Milner. Both Yaya and Milner are quick players and can track back and defend well when needed. I would definately play 3 in CM rather than the 2 holding midfielders for this game as i think this is the way we can have one over on them...

Balotelli is a great player in that left wing/attacking role because for me some of his best shots have come from that angle this season, he can always cut in to the middle when the time is right. De Gea seems to have a weakness from long range shots by the looks of it and if anyone will get a screamer on Sunday its gonna be Balotelli.

Silva to go floating around Aguero and feed him crucial balls like he usually does although if anyone from our team is going to hounded on Sunday its him..gonna be man marked all over!!

Our super subs of the day should be anyone out of: Dzeko, Nasri, Johnson and Barry.

As for United, for me if you control their wing players, you can stop them.. Nani had a field day against us in the Charity Shield. Our midfield will hopefully be stronger compared to theirs so i hope that is where we can win the game. Their defense has been well open as well this season, wether they sort it out for us i don't know but i think the game will hold goals for both teams...

We did not have Aguero, Nasri and Tevez if you like in the CS, so this game should be great..
Would love to have another 1989 moment but i can only dream!!

I often read the pre-match threads in eager anticipation of the forthcoming game, and as part of my emotional build up, but I don't usually post team selection preferences because I trust that our manager is both better informed and better placed to pick the side . . However, for whatever reason I just hope that Balotelli gets a start at the swamp - oh yes please.
He will be wound up by the scum but I think that he's proven himself mature enough to funnel his anger into his play . . I also think that he's a natural big game player. At his best under pressure and all the better for the expectation heaped on him. Best of all is that he pisses all over weo and it's got to be worth it just for that alone.

Prediction? No way I'll jinx my luck by saying what I expect the score to be but I am going to go out to buy myself a bottle of moet and I'll put it in to chill in the expectation that I may have a special something to celebrate towards the latter end of the weekend.

Come on you Blues!!!!

I think Balotelli and Aguero (if fit) start up front.

But I also think Dzeko gets significant minutes late as he has an outstanding record vs. Rags (4 goals in 5 games, basically, including Wolfsburg).

Hopefully he continues that, comes off the bench and gets a winner...RM will be thinking that too.

Re: Derby Day Starting Line Up

Micah Kompany Lescott Clichy
Milner Barry
Yaya
Nasri Silva
Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.