Team Beckham and Gary Chuckle (careful with your monitor)

"It's about history. There aren't many clubs that can boast the history of Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona or AC Milan. It's not about having all the money in the world. All that does is creates attention but you can't buy the history of a club."

F*ckin deluded `returd` and what was the main catalyst to this `History` of yours ? your failure to include makes your statement invalid.

Love to ruin his wife with my 12 1/2" c*ck while he`s watching dressed in a maids outfit.

"City will never be bigger than United. Money does a lot for a club and a team, but being successful and being one of the most recognised clubs in the world doesn't come from the money.

"It's about history. There aren't many clubs that can boast the history of Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona or AC Milan. It's not about having all the money in the world. All that does is creates attention but you can't buy the history of a club."

errr, so why did you sign for the legendary LA galaxy then David?
Shades of Mrs Merton to Debbie Mcgee methinks.

David beckham is a fucking twat of the highest order.One trick pony with an anorexic wife and the personality of a plank of wood.All the money in the world but will never be happy,his marriage is a sham.

DirtyHarry said:

F*ckin deluded `returd` and what was the main catalyst to this `History` of yours ? your failure to include makes your statement invalid.

Love to ruin his wife with my 12 1/2" c*ck while he`s watching dressed in a maids outfit.

Genius. Pure genius.

? WTF???? Its history that counts? So the rags were an absolute bag of wank shite not worth supporting before they won anything, but now they have history they are the only ones worth supporting?
Typical thick gloryhunting cockney rag twat. Can anyone honestly say that any cockneys would have supported them without Munich, the babes or the European cup? "I support em cos me dad did" Well why did'nt he support fucking West Ham or Charlton,Luton or Orient?

What's really funny is that I thought Beckham wouldn't ever be good enough to go back to the Swamp but now with their financial situation and possible decline he could well be their prize player there in the twilight of his years. They'll have to build the team around him because all their players will be bargain basement buys.

Does Beckham or anyone else associated with U****d ever think before they talk?

Its not about money its about history! No putting aside I couldn't careless what he 'thinks' did I miss LA Galaxy's dominance of world football over the last 20 odd years or is it cos they pay him 200k-a-week?

And as for Chuckle, 1 or 2 bad signings in 20 years my arse! How many times has Fergie re-newed your contract Gary, that must be 4/5 bad signings there. Let alone the half dozen goalies, Veron, Forlan, Dejma Dejma etc. Fucking idiot!

Have I missed something? Did we offer Beckham a contract? Concentrate on your own life you squeaky cockney ****, you could have easily stayed out of it but "Mr Advocate of English Football" you have now alienated several hundred thousand England fans.

Well, I might as well not bother going. If we're not going to be bigger than united and never have a history I might as well give up now and burn my memorabilia and merch!

Give a shit Beckham.

Neville has said here that he backs Fergies decision 'not to sign' Tevez. <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/6JSjov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/6JSjov</a> <- I'm sorry, didn't Fergie cough up the money and Tevez turn them down? Duh yes he did Neville, well done, you've shown your genius again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.