Team Beckham and Gary Chuckle (careful with your monitor)

£25 million Tevez v £30 million Berbatov oh yes Fergie deffo made the right choice

Just hope Neville as the howler of all games

Last time chuckle opened his gob,he fed the goat.

Team Beckham is only doing what fergiscum told him to, once a rag.....

Carlos will seriously dick him tonight.

Thanks Gary!!!

It's what happens in the future that matters to me, not what has happened in the past. You can't change things that have happened in the past but you can have a big say in whats going to happen in the future as it stands we're on the up and thats the important thing

Both of the headlines have no real connection to the story.

Both of those guys were being pretty fair, apart from Beckham and his history=glory crap.

Wonder how much history LA Galaxy had, you useless, cockney, cock sucking twat.

I honestly don't see a great deal wrong with what Neville says. Tevez was only really used as a super sub for them last season, and United's finances mean they don't spend big these days. The price was deemed too high for a player who would not be guaranteed starting 11 every week. I'm just glad we have Tevez.

As for Beckham though:

"Being successful and one of the most recognised clubs in the world doesn't come from the money. It's about history."

Maybe he needs to look at Real Madrid's history. They were spending huge chunks of money on players as early as the 60's, backed by Santiago Bernabeu. Di Stefano was bought for a big sum of money, and more recently the galacticos era, Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo (The Brazilian), not to mention the present where they signed Kaka and Ronaldo, twice breaking the transfer record they orginally set by signing Zidane. Has this money made them successful and recognised across the world? Of course. So how on earth can he say success and recognition doesnt come from money?

Because he's a fucking halfwit, who wouldn't know class if it stole his 'DB7'plated Aston Martin whilst wearing his pink skirt.

Also another thing. Sir Beckham claims that success comes from the history not money. In that case, Liverpool should be dominating English football, Nottingham Forest should be in Europe, and Leeds would be in the Premier League. Liverpool and Leeds have both been crippled by money problems, and its makes it very difficult for them to push for success.

What you did 30 or 40 years ago, has no bearing on how you will do now or in the future. The more I think about what he said, the more laughable it gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.