Team Beckham / Inter Miami - bottom of MLS (page 10)

Beckham did it for me at the manc commonwealth games. At the closing ceremony every one, and i mean everyone, connected to the english team had a matching tracksuit on, blue i think.
then that **** strolls on in a gold one. fuck off. All about him. Dont like him
Correct (apart from it was the opening ceremony). He lit the Commonwealth flame or handed something to the queen wearing an Adidas jacket. Refused to do it unless he was wearing it and the cowards organising it it caved in, so his wonderful sponsors got lots of exposure.
The organisers should have told him to fuck off and brought in someone else.

Correct (apart from it was the opening ceremony). He lit the Commonwealth flame or handed something to the queen wearing an Adidas jacket. Refused to do it unless he was wearing it and the cowards organising it it caved in, so his wonderful sponsors got lots of exposure.
The organisers should have told him to fuck off and brought in someone else.
I wasnt far off

another example of his twattishness was his ‘total disgust’ at the statue some tv show did as a prank. He took it badly. Ponce.

hooefully that email that time about his knighthood will always restrict him from being sir becks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.